Thursday, June 22, 2006

no book yet...

This week has had a little bit of everything...the almost-two was home for a school vacation Wednesday-Friday last week, so we spent some time visiting estate and rummage sales. A few bargains were had, but it was too darn cloudy today to take nice pictures. I'll post them soon.

In the meantime, I was finishing off one project, finally:



(this was a kit i bought in Edinburgh last summer, thinking I'd knock it off on the plane ride home. Then I bought the new Harry Potter, and I started coming down with a really awful cold, and all I did on the flight home was sleep. And now, one year later, I'm finally finished with it...sigh.)

two batches of cupcakes, one much more successful than the other...



and then, taking the almost-two to tea for her best friend's second birthday!



yes, they let them use real china...check out the concentration. I wish I had taken pictures of the tea sandwiches I made her...I had fun with the shapes. Cucumber sandwiches shaped like flowers, avocado-and-tofutti sandwiches shaped like hearts, and little circular chicken salad sandwiches. None consumed, of course...



(recognize the cupcake? she ate that.)

today, a less gentle activity: cleaning the gutters. No images here...in fact, the less said the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home